These two are a true joy to Bob and I! We crack up all the time! Today we took them out to Target and on a little neighborhood stroll. We are using the "big kid" stroller now! It is so much easier for us to push than the snap and go! We are so anxious for the warm weather to stay around so we can be outside more often!

Just when I thought I was getting a handle on the fact that Riley was crawling everywhere and I could not turn my head...he took it a step further. Yep, pulling himself up to standing. It started at the toy box and has expanded to using shelves etc. Look out!
Madison is "talking" non-stop! It is a hoot! She giggles, smiles, babbles and talks all day long. It is the most fun! She is such a strong sitter and could sit and play with toys for hours. The really cool thing is that her fine motor is amazing and she can manipulate even the smallest of things.

No comments:
Post a Comment