It has been a wild couple of days for M and R as well as their parents!
On Sunday, Riley went with me to swimming class. I was hoping it would be a better experience than last time he went. Well...not really! We had tears for sure! I honestly think the massive amount of chlorine in the pool was burning his sensitive skin. Poor thing. I felt so bad, he wanted to play the bucket game the teacher was showing, but he was not a happy camper. I think swimming class might be a Madison and mommy thing from now on. He did look super cute in his robe, booties and swimming suit though...

It finally felt like Spring outside today! Yahoo! We opened up the windows and let the breeze come in! How refreshing! In the afternoon, we took a quick jaunt to Target (surprise, surprise)! We had the sunroof open on the way there and the kids were loving the breeze! However, when we came out (we were not there that long, seriously) the black clouds had moved in and it started to rain just as we walked outside! EEEEEEEEEKKK! Those big drops! The kids thought it was so funny and laughed all the way to the car. I had to laugh too, I mean, what else do you do?

The latest around here is that the twins, especially Madison, are showing an interest in feeding themselves...both with the bottle and the spoon. Madison not only wants control of the bottle, she is so easily distracted when she drinks, we have to have everything silent when it is bottle time. Is that funny or what? Here is a picture of her taking care of her bottle feeding!
I think we all had a day filled with laughter and smiles. What else can you ask for?

No comments:
Post a Comment