
So, here is the deal. I was gonna write all about the days (only 14) Madison and Riley were in the hospital, the schedule we had them on once they were home, being up in the wee hours of the night and a few milestones for them.
Well, guess what? Motherhood took over and time for technology went out the freeking window! Now, I am not saying it was not for good cause! However, if I had a moment, I was doing things around the house, catching up on calls, and oh yeah, taking a shower!!!
My darling twins are now 8 months old! Holy cow time flies! I decided the best thing to do is just pick up from the present and write on!
Every day around here is a blast and instead of always playing catch up, I am going to just skip on ahead!!!
Erica
Well, guess what? Motherhood took over and time for technology went out the freeking window! Now, I am not saying it was not for good cause! However, if I had a moment, I was doing things around the house, catching up on calls, and oh yeah, taking a shower!!!
My darling twins are now 8 months old! Holy cow time flies! I decided the best thing to do is just pick up from the present and write on!
Every day around here is a blast and instead of always playing catch up, I am going to just skip on ahead!!!
Erica

No comments:
Post a Comment