Ok, so I swear, lately, Riley and Madison are changing overnight. It is nuts! They wake up every day saying new things and just look bigger! Yikes! I am really noticing it around the house because they can reach so many things that they could not get close to before! Now, I have to watch what I put on the edge of counters and everything! HA!
Today, they kids were in recovery mode from being sick with an ear infection (Madison) and a bad chest cold (Riley). We hung out in the kitchen for a bit in the afternoon and the kids had a blast. They are really able to do so much more "playing" on their own instead of me playing at/with them all the time. They sometimes play together and sometimes solo.
The new refrigerator magnets are a huge hit along with dry pasta and many containers that are available for holding it, including the toy dump truck!
I loved just watching them play today. Here are some of the images I captured...

No comments:
Post a Comment