Yep, it is of
ficial. Madison and Riley are now officially walkers! YAHOO! They have been walking for a few weeks now, but it was intertwined with crawling. Now, their main way of getting around is on two feet! I am so excited for them as they are very happy about their new, big accomplishment! They just giggle and walk everywhere and man, are they fast! Let's just say another baby gate is being shipped to our house as I write! Madison and Riley are loving it so much, they just giggle when they fall down. The best is when they walk by each other and look at each other like "hey, is this great or what?"
ficial. Madison and Riley are now officially walkers! YAHOO! They have been walking for a few weeks now, but it was intertwined with crawling. Now, their main way of getting around is on two feet! I am so excited for them as they are very happy about their new, big accomplishment! They just giggle and walk everywhere and man, are they fast! Let's just say another baby gate is being shipped to our house as I write! Madison and Riley are loving it so much, they just giggle when they fall down. The best is when they walk by each other and look at each other like "hey, is this great or what?"We went out today to the Stride Rite store and bought them each a pair of new shoes for walking. They have had Robeez type shoes for a while, but now that they are walking everywhere, they need a little more stability.
When I see them walking by, I seriously do a double take. My babies...walking. I guess they are toddlers for sure now! HA! It is kind of bittersweet. They are growing so fast , but it is so wonderful to see them get more from their environment and learn new things every day!


We met my mom at a coffee shop on the lake this afternoon and the kids were able to practice their walking skills a bit! It was a beautiful end of summer day!



1 comment:
Welcome to the world of toddlerhood! So fun!! It is cool to see them go, isn't it! :D
Post a Comment