Can you believe it? It was ANOTHER rainy, cold day here. I do not know if we can take much more of this "Spring" weather! ICK! It would be so nice just to have the option to go on a walk or "play" outside for a little bit during the day. I love taking the kids out on errands and stuff like that, but when it is puring rain, it is tough! (With two babies, one always has to be chillin' in the stroller while I get the other one out of the car...when it is pouring, not a fun nor dry task!)
Anyway, the foul weather makes for a lot of inside playtime. The kids really do love toys and do a great job playing with each other and on their own. Yes, we even broke out the pots, pans and wooden spoons today for entertainment! Now that the kids are much more mobile, however, they also seem to be getting themselves into more "sticky" situations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Miss Innocent! Riley has found a new potential hiding spot!




No comments:
Post a Comment